Yee-cha!! (That’s a whip cracking noise, OK? OK.)
Welcome back to another FlogYoBlog Friday!! What the hell is that, I hear you ask? All the details are here, for the uninitiated. It’s a cool way to find new blogs to read, and to get your blog out there. No, no, it wasn’t my idea- all the credit goes to my lovely Brenda at MummyTime. This is her baby. I’m just taking care of it for a while. It followed me home, and she said I could keep it. Or something.
Whatever. On a completely unrelated note, I went to my weekly yoga class on Wednesday night and still have not completely recovered. My yoga teacher- we’ve discussed her before– is a smiling sadist who giggles as her students groan in pain. I’m typing with tiny little T-Rex arms because my muscles hurt too much to extend them past the elbows.
I know. Boo freaking hoo. Whatever, Lori, on with the flogging.
- Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. Not that this is my idea- FYBF is MummyTime’s brainbaby, I’m just minding it for a bit.
- Grab B’s bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
- Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
- Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
- And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).