Happy Halloween everyone. Yes, I know, it’s a totally Americanised tradition, yadda, yadda, yadda, don’t care. i love trick or treaters,and I always have something here for them, just in case we actually get some. It’s happened once in four years. Dressing up and eating spewfuls of lollies, what is there to complain about?
Commercialisation, corporatisation, bad themes for children. Shush now, common sense. You’re ruining all my fun.
Anyboo. In honor of all things creepy, I thought I’d bring you some very scary Lori’s.
I know. Terrifying, right?
Do you think Edward will dig this look…?
OK. Enough of that. On with the flogging!! If you want the technical lowdown, check out this post here. But totally ignore what it says about WordPress blogs, that no longer applies- the regular code should work just fine. Oh, and just because the title says “Creepy FlogYoBlog” doesn’t mean you have to have a theme- link up whatever you like! FlogYoBlog Friday is never themed, no matter what trash I waffle on about here.
Get set, get linky… flog!!
- Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime’s brainbaby, I’m just minding it for a bit.
- Grab B’s bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
- Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your linked post (not your homepage) below.
- Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post. .
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
- And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
Annnnnd… in case anyone reads the fine print- it may just be my birthday this weekend!! Happy birthday to me!!